UCLA Statistics TA
- Underwent formal training for UCLA Teaching Assistants
- UCLA Statistics Teaching Assistant for: Computational Statistics, Monte Carlo Methods, Experimental Design, Graduate Statistical Methods
Here are some of my specialties:
* Programming Languages: R , Python
* Mathematics (AP / IB / SAT / ACT)
* Statistics (AP / IB / College level & Upper division)
* University Admission Applications
Let me know, I can help you out!
Able to Tutor Online via Zoom. First hour with new student always free.
University of California - Los Angeles
$40,000 Edison Scholar
He was nice and went slowly through the material which was useful for me to learn it. He was also willing to meet online and very polite.