Does your child want to learn to play the oboe? If this was a spur of the moment interest or your child wants to learn for personal fulfillment, private lessons can pay off. The oboe isn’t the most common instrument to play but learning the oboe takes a lot of focus and dedication. Your child will learn how to read music notes, how to count beats, and different musical literature. The diligence in learning all these very important pieces to playing an instrument, all serve a very special purpose. An oboe Tutor can help a student keep up with peers if your child is in the school band. Every child learns at their own pace, and because of this progression happens at different times. For example, a student may have no problem counting beats correctly, but may find it much too difficult to read music notes. A private music instructor can also:
- Help reduce anxiety and depression
- Help your child learn at their own pace-no pressure of having to learn in a group setting.
- Build your child’s confidence.
- Help your child develop their own style.
- Teach your child responsibility