Tutoring has always been the most fun part of teaching and I’m excited to dedicate myself to it entirely.
I have been told by my students that I teach Math in a way that helps them understand it like they never could before. I think the fact that my background is NOT originally in Math and that I had to struggle with it at times helps me see unexpected ways of explaining concepts and allowing you to discover and make connections.
My specialties include but are not limited to:
* Integer Operations - specifically adding and subtracting negative numbers
* Rational Number Operations
* Fractions - basic understanding and use
* Understanding Word Problems
* Rates and Ratios
* Linear Relationships
* Solving Equations and Inequalities
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities