● Experience. Dedicated R.N. with twenty years of outstanding performance on a twenty bed acute inpatient psychiatric unit.
● Excellence. Earned The Putnam Hospital trendsetter award and was nominated for Hudson Valley Nurse of the year.
● Initiative. Facilitated in a collaborative care environment between social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, and mental health workers to ensure a safe therapeutic environment. Identified and promoted the need for further employee development and training for preventing and managing crisis situations.
● Conducted assessments of new patients on suicide precautions, performed patient evaluation and treatment for patients safety and treatment goals.
● Responsible for assessment of psychosocial and physical needs of patients.
Pace University - New York