Hi, I am a college graduate and tutor with eight years of experience. Here is some information regarding my academic achievements, tutoring experience and education.
- Graduated from Seton Hall University with a B. S in Diplomacy and International Relations and minors in French and Economics.
- Graduated with honors and member of four collegiate honor societies.
- Current Graduate Student at American University, studying Public Policy
- Languages studied in college include French and Arabic.
- Published author of academic book sold globally.
- Have written for four news organizations/papers.
- Never received less a grade less than an A- on any English class or writing assignment all throughout college.
- Strong background in language arts, reading, writing, social sciences and foreign languages.
- Nine years of formal child care experience allowing me to work well with students of all ages.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me!
Seton Hall University
Diplomacy and International Relations
Graduated with honors
Graduated top 15% of class
Intl Relations Honors Fraternity
Great job! Very impressed! Really knows the subject. Madeleine was also working with us online and couldn’t believe how smoothly it went. Will definitely call on her again. .