The Steps to Apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write an essay between 1,200 and 2,000 words on "How to Choose the Best Private Tutor for Your Child."
- You must submit your essay on or before December 31st, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format only. PDFs or links to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Your scholarship application must include your full name, the university you are currently enrolled in, your phone number, and email address.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we find that you have copied the piece from another source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than what is mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on its creativity, value, and thoughtfulness.
- The winner will be announced on January 15th, 2020.
How will applications
Our team will manually review each essay/application submitted and list the winner on this page on the announcement date.