Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic "How to Choose the Best Private Tutor for Your Child".
- You must submit your essay on or before December 31st, 2019.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.