An Oracle database is a collection of data treated as a unit. The purpose of a database is to store and retrieve related information. If you need to learn about Oracle for your job, career path, or a course in school an Oracle Tutor can help. Learn about databases and how they are the server, which is the key to solving the problems of information management. Basically, a server reliably manages a large amount of data in a multiuser environment so that many users can concurrently access the same data. All this is accomplished while delivering high performance. Are you lost yet? Well no worries, Oracle tutors can teach you all this and more, like:
- A database server also prevents unauthorized access and provides efficient solutions for failure recovery.
- Working with Grid Computing
- The logical structures of the database
- Physical Structures of the database
- Learn how data is treated as a unit