I have more than 20 years of experience in tutoring students in the following subject areas:
• Science (Life Science/Living Environment, Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Physical Chemistry)
• Math (Common Core, Integrated Algebra, Math A, Math B, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II/Trigonometry, preCalculus, and Calculus I - III)
• English (ESL, ESOL, and TOEFL)
• Languages (Spanish and Latin)
• U.S. and Global History
• HCHS, GMAT, ISEE (Lower, Middle, and Upper Level), GED, PSAT, SAT (Reading, Writing, and Math), SSAT, SHSAT, SAT II, GRE, and ACT examinations
• All Regents and A/P examinations
What distinguishes me from other tutors is that I am results-oriented, and am able to improve students' grades from near-failure to honor-roll status. I accomplish this through a three-fold approach of eliminating their knowledge-deficiency gap in the material in which I am tutoring them, enhancing their test-taking abilities, and polishing their preparation and study skills.
In short, with me, you have a jack-of-all-trades type of value-added tutor who can tackle multiple subjects in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality.
Polytechnic Institute of New York University
Journalism and Technical Writing
Pace University - New York