* Author: Women Presidents and Prime Ministers 2017.
* Administrator, Georgetown University Foreign Policy Immersion Program - Secondary level.
* Publisher/Editor, Double Bridge Publishing.
* University Instructor: USF, International Human Rights, Conflict in the World, Ideologies.
* Award-winning Secondary Teacher, Duke Ellington School of the Arts, U.S History, World History, Women's Studies and Geography, (student nominated)
* Several years of tutoring experience.
* Gave expert testimony in Congress, the United Nations, on national TV and NPR on human rights abuses when Director of the Center for the Prevention of Genocide.
* Also, ran a close contest for mayor of Bradenton, Florida, has two great 4 year old twins, loves playing chess.
Liberal Studies - Public Policy
Political Science with Teaching Certification
The Game Changer Award