Greetings, I am a tutor for the business management undergraduate and graduate level course for over 6 years. I am passionate about imparting knowledge and have always been dedicated to teaching and learning.
I am a committed Business Management Practitioner with over 18 years experience with a background in Human Resource Management, Leadership, Social Impact Government, Technical Writing, Marketing Events and Entertainment Management, to name a few.
As a teacher, I ensure that knowledge is garnered with a great level of understanding. As such, I dedicate my time in ensuring that my students garner clarity in difficult and complex subject area. My credentials include:
- DBA: Leadership and Social Impact Management (currently pursuing, Walden University)
- MBA: Business Administration (UTECH Jamaica)
- BBA: Business Administration with a Minor in Marketing (UTECH Jamaica)
- Diploma: Event Planning and Entertainment Mangement
- Certificate: Government HRM, Project Management, Justice of the Peace
I usually ensure that my student needs are aligned with my qualification ability so as to ensure that you get optimal service and high outcomes from your tutor/student relationship. This is important to maximise your learning outcome and experience. I am very optimistic that through my support and guidance that you will be able to reach your learning goal and get the best grades possible.
I Look forward to working with you.
Leadership and Social Impact Management