I'm Mr. Lee. I've been a teacher for over 20 years. Currently, I am teaching 8th grade math and science at a public school in San Jose, California.
I'm also part of for Silicon Valley Education Foundation that focuses on hands on math instruction.
The best way I can describe my teaching style to you is by sharing with you what I always say to my students. I really do say this to my students..
1) If you did your best to pay attention in my class and you still don't understand, it's not your fault. It's the my fault and it's my responsibility to find a way to help you understand it.
2) A wrong answer is better than no answer. I welcome wrong answers. I do not welcome blank (no) answers.
3) You can always retake the math quiz/test as long as long as you asked me for help before requesting a retake.
4) The grade you get now is not your final grade. You have till end of the grading period to improve your grade.
5) It's not about the results (grade that you get) but growth that you made. I am a firm believer in growth mindset.
If this resonates with you, I think you'll like my teaching style. I am fluent in the use of google classroom, Khan Academy, Seesaw, Smart Notebook, and Google Meet.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
California State University - Dominguez Hills