• Led TOEFL classes for Japanese and Korean undergraduate and graduate students targeting universities in New York.
• Analyzed TOEFL trends and developed tactics to maximize TOEFL scores within the application period. (We will focus the first few sessions on the fundamental tactics you should acquire before solving the actual questions.)
• Proofread more than 300 university SOPs (statement of purpose).
• 95% of the students achieved their target scores within a 3 month period under my supervision.
• Past tutees have gained acceptance to: Columbia University, Cornell University, Princeton University, NYU, Parsons, SVA, Paris College of Art.
You don't have to be fearful of TOEFL once you get familiar with the format of the questions!
Let's do this together :)
Maryland Institute College of Art
Master of Arts in Sociology