• Over 20 years’ experience with Preemies, Newborns, Toddlers, children, pre-teens, teens to young adults.
• Cared for two children Autistic Spectrum Disorder children
• Experienced Cook: Greek/Mediterranean food, Organic/Health Conscious menus, Italian dishes, along with many other types of food and preparations.
• Fluent in English
• US Citizen, US Current Passport, Travel-Ready and well-traveled domestically and internationally.
• Swimmer and lifeguard trained in college.
• Have a deep appreciation for all musical genres spanning the 1940’s to present.
• Taught dancing, enjoy teaching dance and the value of other cultures
• Would prefer live in situation 4-7 days on per week.
• Preferred Regions are the Central Coast and Northern Coast of California, from San Luis Obispo County in the South to Mendocino County in the North. Would consider other areas.
• 24 Hr, Day/Night Shift for Newborn / Infant Care if needed
• Infant massage taught by Valley Children Hospital
• Accounting background with extensive experience with budgets, excel, filing systems, etc
• Extremely organized, create lists as needed, inventory control and purchasing.
• Works well with others, is a team player and leader if needed.
• Quick on my feet, practical, logical, honest, extreme integrity and always reliable.
• Discrete and confidential.
• Professional presentation, well-mannered, think before I speak and take directions well.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office products whether on standard PC or Apple computers.
• Own CA DL, have a clean driving record and a reliable car with insurance.
• Non-Smoker and Drug Free
• CA Licensed Esthetician, Skin Care Specialist.
• Adult, Child and Infant First-Aid, CPR & AED Certified
• Trustline Registered
Fresno City College
Google Anaylitics For Beginners
Digital Sales Certification
Fundamentals, Essentials & Understanding of Digital Media Math
AdMall 2015 & AdMall 2018
ThriveHive On Demand Digital