- 10 years of 1-on-1 and group tutoring experience in public schools and privately
- Thorough knowledge of college and private school admissions
- BA degree in Visual and Communication from dual American-Swiss accrediated university (minor in French Studies, Italian language study)
- MA degree Humanities
- CBEST certification (California substitute teaching certification)
- Excellent references
- Los Angeles native, can commute anywhere in the county
I like to take a personal approach with my students. I believe that each student has great potential, and it is my job to bring that out. I can personalize lessons to your student's individual needs. I am also very flexible and can provide additional learning materials at your discretion.
My interest in tutoring stems from my love of learning. My ultimate goal is to teach at the university level. As a lifelong student myself, I can help your student achieve all their goals.
California State University - Dominguez Hills
Humanities, focus in Literature
International Institute of the Americas
Franklin College Switzerland - Visual and Communication Arts