Learning English as a second language, especially after the age of five, is difficult to achieve. Far from impossible, but English has a lot of funky rules that are hard to understand. The TOEFL exam will test every little skill you can think of. You will need to read a number of comprehensions passages with very high-level vocabulary. A TOEFL Tutor can help you prepare for this in so many ways. The exam will also have you listen to conversations and then ask for responses, as well as check for understanding. They test you on your conversational skills along with your writing skills. TOEFL is really a relentless exam and the expectations are high. So why do you need a TOEFL tutor?
- Help you to properly learn the English language without learning bad habits with language and pronunciation
- Learn and memorize all the grammatical patterns
- Learn tons of new vocabulary
- Have a speaking partner who you can feel comfortable practicing with
- Get an idea of what you can expect on the exam