Public speaking is a great skill that you should embrace, because you will have to face at one time or another. Whether you’re in school or presenting ideas to your colleagues at work, being able to speak clearly, confidently, and in an influential way, is an illustrious quality to have. College also has public speaking as a transfer/graduation requirement. If you have a fear of speaking in front of people, then a public speaking tutor can help you overcome your fear. A private mentor can practice speeches with you in a safe environment to build your confidence up to the real deal. They can also help by:
- Giving you little tactics to help calm your nerves.
- Help you to overcome your flaws such as; saying like and um too much, or speaking too quickly.
- They can also help you learn what is the right amount of eye contact to have.
- Teach you to use good vocabulary in your speech
- And how to have confidence and persuasive in your voice when needed